Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One, two, three, four, five. Count 'em


As if we didn't watch too much TV already.

It's re-run time again and there is the constant wail coming from Him that there is "nothin' on TV," even though we have, what, more than 100 channels!? I can always find something interesting (to me) on Discovery or the History channel, or even an old movie. (He doesn't like old B/W movies.) There is just no compromise. "We can always talk, play cards, read, go somewhere..." I say. "Ha!" He replies and continues channel guide surfing.


We haven't rented a movie in a couple of years because we haven't had a DVD player. So I open my big mouth. "Why don't we just buy a DVD player? They're cheap now." Next day? I'm shopping at Costco in the DVD player isle. He is online signing us up for netflix or something like that and the first DVD should be here tomorrow. Oh Boy! something to watch on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment