Monday, June 9, 2008

I tried to make this interesting but it isn't.

Yard Sale Blues...
Well, we had our yard sale Saturday, which means there is a bit more space in the house now. I would have cleared out some more stuff but He was beginning to bring it back in. Actually, yesterday, He wore a shirt I had taken out just to prove he wears it, although, he hadn't worn it in the past five years. I know. I'm the one who does laundry. We fussed over some chairs and he won because he would have been the one to bring them downstairs--and He wasn't going to do that. He uses the chairs in the bedroom to throw his clothes on. Heavy sigh.


The rain held off but it was hot and humid. The best thing about it was we got rid of some clutter. However, I don't want to do this again anytime soon. And, heaven help me, I won't go yard sale shopping with my earnings from this one.

1 comment:

  1. We didn't have anything to put in a yard sale this year - but we looked around for the first time ever since we are usually doing one or a bake sale!

    ReplyDelete