Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The More I Clean--The Bigger The Mess

Ack! We have too much stuff. The house is cluttered with lots of it. I don't even remember where all of it came from. The frogs, for instance. I like frogs but I don't collect frogs. But somewhere along the way, someone thought I did collect frogs. So, I have lots of frogs; dusty, mish mosh, not so special frogs made of glass, ceramic, wood, and plastic. But that is only one thing--don't get me started.



Our block is having a yard sale this Saturday and all the "stuff" is going. I've been busy cleaning out closets, carrying things from the bedrooms to downstairs and from the basement to upstairs, weeding out the things I haven't used in years or even seen for longer. There are clothes I've "grown out of," and His too. Out they all go this Saturday--really cheap--glasses and lamps, linens and vases, tools and appliances, shoes and nick-knacks, and books. Lots of books! There will be dishes and baskets, a tisket a tasket, lots of old photo albums (empty of course), cassettes and old movies on video tapes.

Out it all goes this Saturday for sale--really cheap--and I'll hurt anyone who tries to bring it back in.




Thanks to the American Kidney Foundation for helping with "clean-up."








No comments:

Post a Comment