Monday, April 13, 2009

Sporatic Bursts of Engery...

A friend asks, "Why don't you post on your blog anymore?" Well, because I'm wasting too much time on facebook; it's because I'm too lazy to think about writing something interesting; it's because I'm too busy procrastinating. It took me more than a month to finish my travel journal on Oklahoma. I finally posted that today. But hey! Here I am with nothing interesting to tell you!
I've had some bursts of energy since it has warmed up here, especially on days that the the rain and clouds are gone and the sun is shining. In fact, I saw some neighbors on Saturday I hadn't seen all winter. Saturday was a sunny day with temps in the high 50s. I put the plants back out on the deck and even pulled a few weeds. I've been working 4 hours on Tuesdays at a local bakery and haven't porked out on sweets--major achievement.
I stalked George Clooney's movie set catering truck that was parked in front of our neighborhood church and tried to get information on the whereabouts of George. He is filming a movie here in St Louis and can be sighted here and there. I never did see him, but he was there having lunch and in the afternoon he was around the corner from my house filming on Magnolia Place. Man! they protect him well. Ha.

<- one of the catering guys.

Anyway, He (my spouse--not the catering guy) and I are planning a trip to Arizona next week and I'll have another travel diary to share with you. In the meantime, I guess I'll just go on enjoying rather uneventful days cooking and cleaning, doing this and that, running here and there, and thinking about all you guys out there. Later, kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment