Sunday, April 27, 2008

Before and After

I've done a bit of trimming around the yard this past week. We had been planning to remove these pines from the front of the house because they were blocking the view of the house and street, and they were still growing. But this chore was too far down on His to-do list to suit me and it had been there for two years. I'd waited long enough. So, one day, when he was out of town, I took a saw and some pruning shears and cut them down. It took me all of one afternoon. All that was left for him to do was pull out the roots and haul the trash away. That took him a week, but he didn't gripe about me messing with his to-do list.


Before & After













You'll have to check back for the progress of my new flower garden.






1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a difference! Now you will have grass there too!

    ReplyDelete