Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Spring Cleaning? What's That?

For the past three weeks I've been fairly (just barely, actually) busy. At least I think so. As most of you know, I make soap; luscious, organic, vegan, herbal, artisan soaps. And, I make soy candles, and now a whipped body cream--and a soy lotion bar. So doing all that and going to sell the stuff at the Tower Grove Farmers' Market for the past three weekends has kept me off my tush.

But I've been ON my tush a lot, spending hours of creative time on the computer since all that stuff needs labels and ingredient lists, packaging, etc. And, of course, when one is on the computer for hours, one needs a diversion occasionally. In my case, fortunately (or unfortunately as the case may be), my diversion has been genealogy--done on the computer. Sitting. I'm addicted. I can't pull away. I've found distant relatives and have been exchanging information and stories. I look forward to it and have to drag myself away from it.

But now I have three weeks away from the Market and I need to restock and regroup. I'm limiting my genealogy time to the afternoon. The rest of my time needs to be spent on those ever lingering chores of housekeeping, laundry, cooking. Whoopee! This is day one of my "new" schedule. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment