Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Things to do on a cold winter day...

I was on my way into the kitchen several times today to start a batch of soap. But, I got side-tracked when I heard a commotion out side. The city tree-trimmers were on our block. I'm a curious bugger and it wasn't long before I was out in the street talking to the guys. I flushed out some neighbors and asked them to move their cars. This peaked A.J.'s curiosity--the other curious bugger that lives accross the street from me. Turns out, we made buddies with the guys, I made coffee for everyone, and I think A.J. and the boys have a BBQ planned soon. (Not really, but...you know.)

We bundled up for the 18 degree temp and hung out with the trimmers, chatting, drinking coffee, and "supervising" the job. They did a great job and it was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment