Sunday, January 6, 2008

"I can't wait until Spring," He said...

I can't stand the heat of summer but any other season is fine--including the Midwestern winters. Last week was pretty danged cold here with temps down in the 20's and single digit at night, and sub-zero wind chill with snow flurries the size of dimes. He hates it, and every day of winter He will say, "I can't wait until Spring."

Well, He is getting his wish today. On January 5th, in St Louis, MO, it is in the 70's outside. While he is happily going about, I am worried about the bulbs--among many other things.

1 comment:

  1. We went warm too. Not 70's, but close. We also had 48 hours (3")of rain and since the ground was frozen and there was 6" of snow that melted too there was a 100 year flood that occured down the street near the horses. Everyone here has a sump pump and they are all running - and I am surprised to learn that many people have 2 and 3 pumps!! and they are using them too!

    ReplyDelete